Clutch pedal foot space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch pedal foot space

Is it me or do others find that their foot catches on the on the cover panel when operating the clutch. If so, is it just a matter of removing the panel and leaving it off?

I also have the squeaky clutch pedal problem when the weather is hot, thanks to the forum I know I probably need to change the linkage bushes at some point.
    Ex 2000 S50 - Oxford Green II

had similar problem in first time,need an bit pratice and resolve the problem,anyway other suggestion are welcome from other user..
    www.fastdrive.org
    S50 black/black-red In Rome
    Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

I think its just something you get used to.
      Ex 2001 S54
      New cars:
      Lotus Carlton
      350Z

Comment

get smaller feet

Comment

Drive bare foot - that's what I do :-) - no, seriously....... It also means you can take advantage of the microscopic foot-resting ledge next to the clutch on motorways...

I also find that if I'm driving in shoes and plant my foot on the accelerator my big toe often hits the trim above the pedal after about an inch of travel and I need to lift off, reposition an apologise to other road users! Glad it's not just me

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. N View Post
            Drive bare foot - that's what I do :-)
            It also saves your carpet...

Comment

I think my feet must be getting smaller or as you say I am getting used to it especially since I took the flippers off. Hopefully it's only my feet that are getting smaller!

Unless it's me I reckon coupes do get a bit of getting used to. When I first got it, I was forever stalling it and finding reverse was another matter. I still stall it ocasionally but practice makes perfect I guess. I took it to an Audi dealer today where my daughter works and even those guys have a soft spot for the M coupe.
              Ex 2000 S50 - Oxford Green II

Comment

I always wear my Stand 21 boots when driving anything other than the 3 series coupe daily driver - it was impossible to drive the Elise or 7 in anything else and it's much better in the MC too

They are now in a bit of a state having not been off my feet for long over the last 2 weeks
                www.tracking-shot.com

Comment

Working...
                X