I am Back!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superbow View Post
    The traction light, lights up a lot more on the mc, but I like how you have to really drive the car to get the best out of it and it still is early days.
    Switching the sport mode on makes the traction control a lot less sensitive, pity about the rather snatchy throttle setting that comes with it.

I don't think I've seen a Carbon Black MC yet, bet it looks lovely.

Comment

Just found the guys email for new nav disk:

gilluley@hotmail.com

Drop him an email.

Ben, Look at the links above, even though your motor is from a newer vehicle, the CDV is part of the car not engine or box, hence it probably wasn't swapped over when you put the new lump in. I may be wrong though you'll need to have a look for it.
      Shunt
      Ex Z3MC 2000
      Ex Z4MC 2007
      Aston V8V
      M135i

Comment

Originally posted by Shunt View Post
        clutch delay valve. Does exactly what it's called. I think it's to prevent you dumping the clutch and ripping the floor pan apart! can take some getting used to, so I replaced mine with a blanked version. A vast improvement.
        I can't really see that the CDV is needed to protect the drive line, the E46 M3s have one yet the SMG cars use the same drive train with no problems yet are meant to have a brutal gear change on the faster settings

Comment

Steve, i think your right mate. god knows what mine is then

Comment

Congratulations Superbow

I got myself a 1 yr old Z4M a couple of weeks back - Carbon Black with Imola interior and a load of toys. Despite thinking I had the hang of the clutch, having driven the car for a few days on the commute to work, I am going to look into getting the CDV done. I have made a fool of myself one too many times.

Comment

The CDV mod really makes a difference. They come from the US from David Zechausen (Zeckhausen Racing).

Couldn't agree with Shunt more - it's a must do, even before CSLs
              Ex-z3mc Estoril
              Ex-Z4MC - carbon black
              Now - z3mc silver, minted

Comment

New wheels on the MC!!!

Superbow -)-

Z4 M Coupe - 'It looks a lot like nothing else'

Comment

That top photo is a stunning shot.
                  Ex 2001 S54
                  New cars:
                  Lotus Carlton
                  350Z

Comment

Very nice photo's Paul, the paintwork in the top shot looks stunning :)

Did you enter it at Gaydon?

Current - BMW M6
                    Previous - Estoril S50 '98

KW V3's, ACS Splitters, H&R ARB's, Rogue Engineering rear top mounts,
                    Carbon Induction kit, Supersprint Exhaust, BBS 19" CH alloys, Strong Strut

Comment

Very nice indeed, I prefer your fronts to CSL fronts they appear to be more dished. How did they compare price wise, aren't they lighter too?
                      Shunt
                      Ex Z3MC 2000
                      Ex Z4MC 2007
                      Aston V8V
                      M135i

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                        Very nice photo's Paul, the paintwork in the top shot looks stunning :)

Did you enter it at Gaydon?
                        Thanks Chris, I did enter it at Gaydon but didn't have the wheels on then.
                        Superbow -)-

Comment

Originally posted by Shunt View Post
                          Very nice indeed, I prefer your fronts to CSL fronts they appear to be more dished. How did they compare price wise, aren't they lighter too?
                          Thanks, they are more expensive than CSL wheels, they are lighter (these are forged) than the standard wheels taken off, and thats with 245/35/19 fronts & 275/30/19. I have fitted them with the new goodyear F1 Asymetric tyres

I will be interested on how they perform around Donington park in October.
                          Superbow -)-

Comment

Nice wheels. Carbon Black looks stunning in that first pic

Comment

Working...
                            X