Quality floor mats - any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality floor mats - any suggestions?

My drivers floor mat has seen better days so I am wanting to replace it. Can any one suggest a top quality replacement for both colour, size/shape and quality match? Or is genuine the only way to go ...

Cheers
    Ian
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

OEM for me Ian
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

I don't think the original supplied mats are available anymore as BMW appear to change suppliers over the years but I would still stick with dealer ones over ebay specials

Comment

As I thought

I remember when my brother had his brand new company 5 series a few years back, with it being on lease from Arnold Clark they supplied it with some liveried mats....they literally fell to a million black grainy bits in a matter of months!

I'll give my Stealers a call and be sure to be sitting down when I do
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

I think they are about £65ish from dealers

Comment

I bought new one ones from rositers a little while back,and to be honest the Quality wasnt that good,,,very Synthetic.i had nice woolen overmats in my 5 series and they would come up great after a wash in the machine,and they was very hardwearing too,,,

Comment

Hmm....

Does anyone have any idea what 'weight' the factory mats are? Might have a scout around the many companies who sell "as good as OE"!

Comment

Spooks, Did you end up finding a good set of mats?

Cheers,

- D

Comment

Just bought OEM set for our E36 convertible (4) from BMW Direct £92 delivered.
                  S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

are they like the originals?
                    - D

Comment

There was a company at silverstone last yr selling quality ones
                      Can't remember the name though
                      [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

are they like the originals?
                        - D
                        They appear to be from the pictures

Comment

I didn't look around in much greater detail as most look nasty, normally putting me off further as they then sell sets with pink edging

I did call my local dealers, I think they said about £68 for a set

Comment

These look like the mats Rossiters were selling a while back,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-Bla...item338a93754a

the Velcro style fixings can be replaced with the original screw type which hold much better

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                              These look like the mats Rossiters were selling a while back,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-Bla...item338a93754a

the Velcro style fixings can be replaced with the original screw type which hold much better
                              Good find Dave, I've just ordered the last set

Comment

Working...
                              X