Z3MCoupe.com Forums

Go Back   Z3MCoupe.com Forums > Z3MCoupé.com Forums > M Coupe Journals
HOME Gallery Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 06-06-2018, 12:32 PM
Jimboz3m Jimboz3m is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoffa View Post
Get the Storm ones much nicer !
What are the storm pieces you speak of? link :)
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-06-2018, 07:46 PM
petecossie's Avatar
petecossie petecossie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Teesside
Posts: 928
Default

James,
The Storm items are gear lever knob and handbrake grip manufacture from stainless steel. If you do a search on here you’ll find details on them, they get good reviews from owners who have fitted them.
Hope you get car finished for the weekend, needs some pics if you get there.
Which car show is it by the way? I won’t be able to get there as I’ll be going to BMWNE meeting at Champs Sports Bar on Sunday.
__________________
Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos black/black interior.

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/black
interior.
2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black/black interior
1986 M635
1985 E28 M5
1983 E28 528i Alpina

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-06-2018, 08:41 PM
kwoffa kwoffa is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kingswood,Surrey
Posts: 3,247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboz3m View Post
What are the storm pieces you speak of? link :)
Storm motorworx..gear shift is weighted..makes changing gear a lot smoother....looks a lot better too ! altho cold in the winter!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Jimboz3m Jimboz3m is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoffa View Post
Storm motorworx..gear shift is weighted..makes changing gear a lot smoother....looks a lot better too ! altho cold in the winter!
Thanks for the info kwoffa :)
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Jimboz3m Jimboz3m is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by petecossie View Post
James,
The Storm items are gear lever knob and handbrake grip manufacture from stainless steel. If you do a search on here you’ll find details on them, they get good reviews from owners who have fitted them.
Hope you get car finished for the weekend, needs some pics if you get there.
Which car show is it by the way? I won’t be able to get there as I’ll be going to BMWNE meeting at Champs Sports Bar on Sunday.

It's called kulturschock, excuse the spelling, that's actually how it's spelt lol

Just popped over to pick my old wheels, got a couple of pictures. Be cutting it fine for Sunday ha the colour is Ferraro Corsa, same as what I did my S2000. Love it.

Said it took 3 people to get the bonnet off 😂 it's huge. I did warn him.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180608_110346_759.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	2679   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180608_104848.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	2680   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180608_105803.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	2681  
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-06-2018, 10:25 PM
petecossie's Avatar
petecossie petecossie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Teesside
Posts: 928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboz3m View Post
It's called kulturschock, excuse the spelling, that's actually how it's spelt lol

Just popped over to pick my old wheels, got a couple of pictures. Be cutting it fine for Sunday ha the colour is Ferraro Corsa, same as what I did my S2000. Love it.

Said it took 3 people to get the bonnet off 😂 it's huge. I did warn him.
Its looking good, hope you get it finished in time. Who is doing the paint job?

I looked up the kulturschock, apparently its the third year and has proved to be very popular particularly after relocating to Gateshead International Stadium last year. Link below

http://eurospotter.co.uk/kulturschock-2017/

A few interesting BMWs in the pictures, some a bit extreme for me, each to their own though.

If I'd had known earlier about the show I might have got a chance to go up to see it.
__________________
Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos black/black interior.

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/black
interior.
2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black/black interior
1986 M635
1985 E28 M5
1983 E28 528i Alpina

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-06-2018, 09:42 AM
Dave P's Avatar
Dave P Dave P is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cheshire
Posts: 22,727
Default

Looking good
__________________
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 09:06 PM
Jimboz3m
This message has been deleted by Jimboz3m.
  #38  
Old 12-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Jimboz3m Jimboz3m is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 23
Default Not quite finished

Quick picture from the weekend:)

Redline racing have done the paint job.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180612_082551_835.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	2690  
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 13-06-2018, 11:17 AM
Dave P's Avatar
Dave P Dave P is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cheshire
Posts: 22,727
Default

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 13-06-2018, 11:20 AM
Dave P's Avatar
Dave P Dave P is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cheshire
Posts: 22,727
Default

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.