Leather black/red sportseats interior.
    Boardcomputer.
    Radio/cas.
    Original 17inch Z3m wheels.
    Vin number: WBSCM92030LB29220.
    Date of first registration April 1999.
    With english registration papers.
    Right hand drive.
    Numbers of miles: 62989miles = 101413KM.
    Included service history.
    See for more detailed pictures (30x) / product video our website.
    Cat D listed.
    Price Eur.15950,00 (private car, no vat to be added).

Comment

We should organise a meet at Target as at least there would be a good turnout

Comment

Has anyone had any dealings with Target?

I have been a bit wary of looking to closely at any of the cars, as would rather buy in the UK and their prices seem to fluctuate a lot. But suddenly they seem to have a lot of cars and they are tempting me more and more to go over and have a look.

I would assume also that they would be interested in discussion on the pricing as they seem to have a good stock?

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by markwindsurf View Post

I have been a bit wary of looking to closely at any of the cars, as would rather buy in the UK and their prices seem to fluctuate a lot. But suddenly they seem to have a lot of cars and they are tempting me more and more to go over and have a look.

I would assume also that they would be interested in discussion on the pricing as they seem to have a good stock?

Mark

some details here,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15973

Comment

Mark
            Everyone crabs their stock but no one has admitted to even viewing their cars in person , that's the internet for you .
            Mike brewer may be able to help
            They seem to retail a few cat d cars , not a problem if you go in eyes open and use common sense . Depends if you want to use it or stick it in the garage and hope interest rates don't go up if we have a change government .

Comment

Guys thanks for the replies, I think the way the search seems to be going that I may be the first to go have a look at them.

Comment

Guys thanks for the replies, I think the way the search seems to be going that I may be the first to go have a look at them.
                I don't think they are known for dropping prices much but they have had some of these coupes for a while so you never know - good luck

Comment

I wonder if it will sell at that, at 10k for my cat D coupe I did not even get an offer, seems most punters are after FSH accident free cars.
                  BMW e21 track car
                  Z3M (S62)
                  2.8 Z3 Coupe
                  Ariel Atom
                  GT86 race car
                  Ferrari 348 Challenge
                  Merc G500

Comment

Silver E50 Cat D

Well.... new to the forum and fully prepared to be shot down in flames, but am the delighted new owner of this Silver Cat D Coupe from Target cars in Eindhoven.

I went with my eyes open and it helped that I'd had an E54 engined coupe five years ago. The E54 was a great car, but it always felt a bit precious and I hated the hesitant fly by wire throttle response! This time I was looking for an E50 coupe to use every day, and not a high days and holidays investment.

There's all sorts of stuff on the forum from people who've not been, but the Target guys were great to deal with. Spent half a day there, had a test drive and negotiated a great deal (less than asking plus 1.31:1 exc rate) and flew back a week later to find they'd checked the lights, tyre pressures, oil, etc, added some fuel and a free hi viz before driving 400 miles back to the UK. Interestingly, when I agreed the deal, they were very up front and told me they were going to review all the Z3M prices because of the Historics Auction. When I went back the following week, they honoured the price we'd agreed but the other Z3m's had all gone up by 2k.

The 63k miles checks out with the full service and MOT history, red/black interior's immaculate, everything works (even the aircon), nearly new matching Bridgestones, new discs and pads all round, reinforced boot floor, braided clutch hose, very tidy underneath, rock steady 700rpm tickover and didn't miss a beat all the way home at 80-90mph.

Sailed through it's MOT, no service lights and I've used it every day for the last week (800 miles!) so it's now filthy. Much nicer to drive than the E54 (instant throttle response and no electronics) and I've had two offers from people wanting to buy the car! Roll on the next 40,000 miles!

Comment

Congratulations. Good to get some feedback on Target from somebody who's spent some time with them and sorted a deal

Enjoy!
                      Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                      ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                      Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Glad your enjoying the car. I'm sure all the cars at target will selll soon enough, they must hold 50% of the stock for sale on Autotrader at moment

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                            Well.... new to the forum and fully prepared to be shot down in flames, but am the delighted new owner of this Silver Cat D Coupe from Target cars in Eindhoven.

I went with my eyes open and it helped that I'd had an E54 engined coupe five years ago. The E54 was a great car, but it always felt a bit precious and I hated the hesitant fly by wire throttle response! This time I was looking for an E50 coupe to use every day, and not a high days and holidays investment.

There's all sorts of stuff on the forum from people who've not been, but the Target guys were great to deal with. Spent half a day there, had a test drive and negotiated a great deal (less than asking plus 1.31:1 exc rate) and flew back a week later to find they'd checked the lights, tyre pressures, oil, etc, added some fuel and a free hi viz before driving 400 miles back to the UK. Interestingly, when I agreed the deal, they were very up front and told me they were going to review all the Z3M prices because of the Historics Auction. When I went back the following week, they honoured the price we'd agreed but the other Z3m's had all gone up by 2k.

The 63k miles checks out with the full service and MOT history, red/black interior's immaculate, everything works (even the aircon), nearly new matching Bridgestones, new discs and pads all round, reinforced boot floor, braided clutch hose, very tidy underneath, rock steady 700rpm tickover and didn't miss a beat all the way home at 80-90mph.

Sailed through it's MOT, no service lights and I've used it every day for the last week (800 miles!) so it's now filthy. Much nicer to drive than the E54 (instant throttle response and no electronics) and I've had two offers from people wanting to buy the car! Roll on the next 40,000 miles!

Awesome 1st post, lovely looking car, enjoy

Comment

Welcome to the forum Always good to hear first hand reviews rather than rumour and conjecture. Thanks for sharing.
                              1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X