Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another one lost ... 2001 Estoril Blue? Anyone here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jules78 View Post
    I too have killed one ops: or so I thought. Two months ago I saw it in Autotrader, rebuilt and as good as new . If anyone on here drives or knows of T629 ARX get in touch as that used to my beast.

I drive my current coupe a little more sensibly in the wet now :wink:

Morning.

New to the site.

Made few inquiries regarding the above mentioned car.

The current owner doesn't seem to know too much regarding past history. It's currently advertised as 3 previous owners, Full BMW SH with 98k. It would be interesting to know what the Cat D damage was etc. 👍🏼

Comment

Originally posted by M2IFUL View Post
      Morning.

New to the site.

Made few inquiries regarding the above mentioned car.

The current owner doesn't seem to know too much regarding past history. It's currently advertised as 3 previous owners, Full BMW SH with 98k. It would be interesting to know what the Cat D damage was etc. 👍🏼

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by jules78 View Post
        I too have killed one ops: or so I thought. Two months ago I saw it in Autotrader, rebuilt and as good as new . If anyone on here drives or knows of T629 ARX get in touch as that used to my beast.

I drive my current coupe a little more sensibly in the wet now :wink:

Hey Jules.. messaged you regarding your previous car. Just wanted to find out a bit more about it. Yes! It's on FB marketplace 👍🏼 I am interested in buying the car so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X