Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I am new here..!!!

Hello Guys

Bert here from Canada. I am newbie to this site and this is my first post. I found this site on google search because I was searching for the BMWcars, today's I am interested in Z3M coupe and wanna get some basic knowledge about them. I hope I am on right platform and I will find enough knowledge on this site. Thanks
    Lots of love for those who contribute some thing towards humanity !

welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome Bert!!!!
      everything you will ever need to know is on this site!(probably the best car site in the world)

Comment

welcome bert!

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
        Welcome Bert!!!!
        everything you will ever need to know is on this site!(probably the best car site in the world)
        its not bert is in canada, so they prob have S52 and S54 models?

this site has mainly info on S50's and S54's!

i dont think US or Canada ever got the S50 model, other than imports

Click here to email me

Comment

Dosnt make this site any less...you smart arse !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bert01 View Post
            Hello Guys

Bert here from Canada. I am newbie to this site and this is my first post. I found this site on google search because I was searching for the BMWcars, today's I am interested in Z3M coupe and wanna get some basic knowledge about them. I hope I am on right platform and I will find enough knowledge on this site. Thanks
            Ask DaveP, he is the master :)
            I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
            sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Working...
            X