No announcement yet.

Team Valley Service and MOT Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popped this morning to have my headlight dimmer switch replaced as dashboard not lighting up and headlight alarm not working . All sorted efficiently in 30 minutes despite me turning up too early. I.would recommend
    Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Comment

Another great experience with Team Valley Mot sorting out a couple of issues with the Supra, hadn't realised Marvin had a video channel which also caught the Supra as well as an amazing mustang near the end.
      suspension next to be sorted on the.coupe in a.couple of weeks by them

https://youtu.be/rEmEYvGAZFU
      Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Comment

Another good experience, collected the Coupe today from Team Valley mot and they have fitted my Bilstein B8 and Eibach suspension, replaced the battery with a heavy duty one and performed an oil and brake fluid service, albeit I still had 5 service light lit I want to make sure the oil was good. The car sits slightly lower and looks better IMHO.

I had a 45 mins . spirited drive up by hadrains wall and the handling was so much better, soaked up bumps and cornered tightly.

Team Valley MOT have a done a good job,.nothing is too much trouble for them.
        Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Comment

Working...
        X