Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Paint Shop

Happy New Year All

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a few decent paint shops around Somerset or Leicestershire please?

Thanks

Anybody there?

Comment

Originally posted by abid View Post
      Anybody there?
      Yep....but don’t live in that area so can’t recommend anywhere
      1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
          Yep....but don’t live in that area so can’t recommend anywhere
          I'm in the same boat as Ian, there are a few place up here in North East but too far North for you to use. So can't help really I'm afraid.

Keep looking. Have you tried just Googling paint shops in the relevant areas then checking reviews for them. I've just checked myself and there is a few in Taunton, Bath and Bridgewater areas.

Another suggestion is contact Redish Motorsport in Bristol (they mainly service and repair BMW M3 cars particularly rear subframe repairs) see if they have any recommendations. Redish did some work on a car belonging to a Forum member installing a double ear diff cover and strengthening kit.
          Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
          2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
          1986 M635
          1985 E28 M5
          1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Hi Pete,

Thanks for that, it didn’t even cross my mind to speak to Redish. They have just recently done some work on my coupe which was a combination of scheduled servicing and preventative maintenance. The guys in there are fantastic and always have been.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X