Clear All

• New listing Silver S54

New listing Silver S54 64k miles £40k at Sytners

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-det...02009113614865

Comment

Comment

Ex EVO long term test car

Comment

Wow pleasantly surprised to see that main dealers still stock cars like ours.
          I thought they usually drew the line at anything past 4-5 years old!
          ----------------
          David
          1999 M Coupe (S50)
          >>Read my journal here<<
          2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
          2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Previous for sale thread,

https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16360

Comment

Went to see this today. Thinking of re joining the gang! Anyone know the car personally/previous owner?

Tim

Comment

No personal experience with this particular M but one of the items I’d have in mind if I was thinking about purchasing would be to ask for the stated Six Months Sytner Select Warranty to extended to the normal BMW approved vehicle Minimum 12 months unlimited mileage BMW Warranty. After all it is on BMW Approved Used list.

Comment

As Mperfect says, the Sytner Select warranty isn’t great and when your trying to claim you find out it’s a third party warranty.

Sytner Select generally sell oddball cars that have higher mileage or cars that have been serviced independently and can’t be sold through their franchised dealers.

I bought an R8 through Sytner select in Warwick that had 4 buckled wheels that had been balanced out when they had fitted new tyres prior to me taking delivery. I managed to get it sorted at their expense a few months later but it was like drawing teeth.

Comment

The car looks great btw

Comment

Thanks both. Shall keep you posted. It was a rather impulsive viewing I have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by T111MSF View Post
                        Went to see this today. Thinking of re joining the gang! Anyone know the car personally/previous owner?

Tim
                        Tim one of the previous owners is a forum member,

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                          Tim one of the previous owners is a forum member,

That would be me. I still pop in here occasionally and imagine my surprise! That ad brings back a lot of good memories. I was reluctant to sell the old girl at the time but circumstances dictated I needed a different type of car. Regretted it ever since - apart from anything else it's more than doubled in value!!
                          If the mileage is genuine it hasn't done many miles (c. 3k) since I let go nearly 7 years ago. The car was great in my ownership and apart from routine servicing/parts the only thing it needed was a new alternator.
                          Here's a pic from back then.
                          Attached Files
                          Col N.
                          Life is not a rehearsal !

Porsche Cayenne S
                          ex Audi S4 Avant
                          ex 2001 S54 Titanium, Black
                          ex Porsche 968

Comment

Originally posted by ZiggyCol View Post
                            That would be me. I still pop in here occasionally and imagine my surprise! That ad brings back a lot of good memories. I was reluctant to sell the old girl at the time but circumstances dictated I needed a different type of car. Regretted it ever since - apart from anything else it's more than doubled in value!!
                            If the mileage is genuine it hasn't done many miles (c. 3k) since I let go nearly 7 years ago. The car was great in my ownership and apart from routine servicing/parts the only thing it needed was a new alternator.
                            Here's a pic from back then.

advert has gone so may be sold,

Comment

Working...
                            X