Parts prices...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts prices...

Some of the M part prices are staggering as we know but on the S50 throttle bodies there are small plastic caps that cover the throttle screw part number 13541402853 they measure about 7mm and are priced at €7.03!!!! each

http://www.etk.cc/bmw/EN/search/sele...CE/13/13_0579/

Welcome to the "Mobile Tradition" Z3///M Coupé and Roadster!

That's why prices will rise and rise and ......

Comment

I know, I am still sitting down recovering from replacing my outside temp sender! Porsche 911=£10.80 M coupe=£128

Comment

Try aftermarked parts instead ;) Way more cheap!

Comment

It's a very nice moulding though!!!!!!!!
          S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

I got a quote from BMW for brake discs, pads and sensors today and it came to about £785 excluding VAT! I almost fell off my chair!
            Any other recommendations greatly appreciated.
            Current Rides: Estoril '99 S50 Z3 M Coupe, Black '11 Range Rover Sport HSE, Guards Red '91 Porsche 964 Cabriolet
            Former Rides: Carbon Black/Kiwi '02 E46 M3 Convertible, Sprint Blue/Black '04 RS4 Convertible, Sterling Grey/Black '04 Alpina Roadster S (No. 67), Hyper Blue/Black '04 Mini Cooper S Convertible, Chilli Red/Black '04 Works Mini Cooper S

Comment

Originally posted by toftdan View Post
              I got a quote from BMW for brake discs, pads and sensors today and it came to about £785 excluding VAT! I almost fell off my chair!
              Any other recommendations greatly appreciated.
              A few dealers will give discounts if you want to stick with genuine parts also worth trying bmminiparts

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
                It's a very nice moulding though!!!!!!!!
                this is true

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                  A few dealers will give discounts if you want to stick with genuine parts also worth trying bmminiparts
                  Thanks Dave.
                  If you can point me in the direction of a particular dealer I should contact, please let me know. I'm not overly precious about OEM but would want OEM quality.
                  Current Rides: Estoril '99 S50 Z3 M Coupe, Black '11 Range Rover Sport HSE, Guards Red '91 Porsche 964 Cabriolet
                  Former Rides: Carbon Black/Kiwi '02 E46 M3 Convertible, Sprint Blue/Black '04 RS4 Convertible, Sterling Grey/Black '04 Alpina Roadster S (No. 67), Hyper Blue/Black '04 Mini Cooper S Convertible, Chilli Red/Black '04 Works Mini Cooper S

Comment

Dan not sure of the list price but saw these on ebay,
                    Last edited by Dave P; 24-03-2015, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Dealers ,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15839

http://www.bmwforums.info/harry-fairbairn-bmw/

Comment

Thanks again
                        I've dropped Sopers an email.
                        Dan

Comment

I recommend ATE discs and brakepads. I run them on several vehicles and am very happy with price and quality. I dare to say the ATE stuff is even better

Comment

This chap on cutters gets alot of ate stuff cheap. Probably worth dropping him a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by itsdashy View Post
                              This chap on cutters gets alot of ate stuff cheap. Probably worth dropping him a pm.
                              The link just goes to the log in page so you may need to be a member to see the details

Comment

Working...
                              X