X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New listing Estoril S50 LHD

Another LHD Coupe for sale, 35800 miles £19495

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...dition/4559996

These can't be that hard to find that people will go for a left hooker surely?

I do not understand.
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

i don't believe this is demand lead at all. It's being forced by dealers looking for big profits

Comment

Great price for the Euro market, but my concern is, could it be easily inmatriculated in another Euro country??

Here in Spain, cars coming directly from Japan can not be inmatriculated here, unless they have previously been inmatriculated in other EU country.
        Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof

Comment

New advert,

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...dition/4608882

Comment

Love the feeble justification for choosing a LH drive car in the ad "Being a left hand drive and in the same way as the E34 M5, the manifold does not need to be re routed around the steering column as is the case with right hand drive models and as such, provides a slightly higher performance gain.". Really?!
            1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by jap-si View Post
              i don't believe this is demand lead at all. It's being forced by dealers looking for big profits
              We have mentioned this before

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
                Love the feeble justification for choosing a LH drive car in the ad "Being a left hand drive and in the same way as the E34 M5, the manifold does not need to be re routed around the steering column as is the case with right hand drive models and as such, provides a slightly higher performance gain.". Really?!
                the front manifold is the same on lhd and rhd but the rear is slightly different what difference if any this makes I would be surprised if it was any at all

Comment

Back on PistonHeads,

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...dition/5205717

Comment

Comment

Imported crap. Non caring re-sellers. Makes me
                      Last edited by KnightsG; 25-01-2016, 10:07 PM.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Originally posted by jap-si View Post
                        Apologies for my weak english, but what do you mean with this?
                        Do you think this car might be a bad one? Seems a fair price to me.
                        3.0i Coupé Sterling Gray - Extended Beige, sunroof delete.
                        Mods: Bilstein B12 ProKit, Remus exhaust

Comment

KnightsG. What do you mean?

Comment

Working...
                          X