Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West London/Berkshire Dent Man - Recomendation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West London/Berkshire Dent Man - Recomendation.

Just a heads-up / recommendation if any of you in the local area need someone.

Had the dent man come see me last week after my girlfriend did this:

I thought he was asking a bit much when he said £50 over the phone for one dent, but I'm not going to trawl the internet for another dent man to save £10-15 when I had good reports of this local fella to me.

He had the original dent I called him out for seen to within 5 minutes, and then almost without taking time to look, pointed out 2 inward dents on my bonnet, 2 outward dents on my bonnet, 2 more on the drivers door and one on the rear quarter.

I say dents, they were more like marginal inperfections in light reflection: most I had honestly never even noticed, aside from the one on the rear quarter which I had seen, but was so tiny I wasn't bothered.

He whipped around the car and had them all out in under 25 minutes, after which he informed me the car was 'completely dent free'. Who was I to argue with such a keen eye?!

I gave him £70. I think that's bloody good value for perfect bodywork. I'm absolutely made up.

He also told me the car was the mintest E36 he'd seen, which was nice to hear. He's done corporate work for 2 local Sytners and a few other Stratstone BMW garages for the last 8 years, so can work on BMWs with his eyes closed.

Name's Adrian at Dr. Dent LINKY. If you are in the Berkshire area or if you see him at shows and need some doing, he's your boy. Incredible skill.

No need for pictures as you'd just be looking at a straight panel.

Ex-Dakar MC Owner - Gone But Not Forgotten
Working...
X