Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely

Comment

for only my curiosity,at spa what is your fastlap,naturally whic tyres you use?
      Many italians organize an trackday whit pistenclub,i know more times of many cars,only for had an idea who can pass
      www.fastdrive.org
      S50 black/black-red In Rome
      Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

Congrats shogg!
        Looks fantastic and I'm sure it drives the same, especially given the list of mods
        Cosmos Black S50

Comment

Good buy and it looks great. That's why it is best to buy a premodded ZMC - those mods would have cost a lot of money from new.
          Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

More pics please!
            "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

Comment

shogg

car looks great interested in 6 speed (ive got one in garage)

wheels look the dogs best choice on an MC but i would say that lol
              [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Congrats , car looks great and you will be most welcome on here.
                Oh and yes the wheels look spot on, just like mine!!!

Comment

Very nice looking car and welcome to the forum. I went on a Tunnel Run to Paris last year and the MC got lots of attention from the locals.

Comment

Working...
                  X