X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be a bargain?

For someone looking for a Z4MC this car could be a bargain:
    http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/c...-satnav/863171

I don't know the car or the owner, but the owner is a Z4 forum member so a search through his posts could reveal a bit more about the car and its history. It's a 2007 car with 46k miles for £13,950.
    /// Exdos ///
    "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

A very good bargain....i am tempted!

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
      A very good bargain....i am tempted!
      Not to swap for the MC though?!

It is a lot of car for the money though.
      Last edited by Spooks; 13-01-2013, 12:44 PM.
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

It would be,however,i really do not like the front of the newer car! there is a z4 in our car park and it looks unhappy! but i like the rear a lot !

Comment

It would be,however,i really do not like the front of the newer car! there is a z4 in our car park and it looks unhappy! but i like the rear a lot !
          My thoughts exactly; needs someone to do a OEM looking kit to make it look meaner.
          2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Is the newer Z4 based on the same chassis as the one in this advert? If so, how hard would a front-end swap be?

Comment

I absolutely adore my M Coupe and on looks it will always beat my Z4MC. However, I have to say it feels old-fashioned when I first get in it now, and the Z4MC feels like a much more "expensive" car. I think the steering wheel has a lot to do with it, but I'd not want to ditch the OEM wheel because the interior is one department I won't mod.
              /// Exdos ///
              "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

The mod cons in the Z4 would be welcome that's for sure!

Comment

3 words alone make me want a Z4: 6th bloody gear. I get fewer miles from a tank on the motorway, which is a lot of my driving, than on country lanes. Absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by breezer View Post
                    3 words alone make me want a Z4: 6th bloody gear. I get fewer miles from a tank on the motorway, which is a lot of my driving, than on country lanes. Absurd.
                    Drive faster on country lanes and your fuel consumption will increase.
                    /// Exdos ///

Comment

Originally posted by exdos View Post
                      Drive faster on country lanes and your fuel consumption will increase.
                      Not a bad solution!

Comment

You can keep your mod cons... hell I don't even use the air con or radio in my MC
                        Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                        ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                        Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                          You can keep your mod cons... hell I don't even use the air con or radio in my MC
                          Windows down when it's not raining......
                          In Texas you needed ac

Comment

I agree with Exdos. I do miss my old MC, but can't justify (to my wife) owning both an MC and a Z4 MC.

The Z4 version is just so much more refined. I was actually surprised how hard it was to get the tail out! Maybe I need to try harder
                            From Z3 MC to Z4 MC... glad to be back

Comment

This car is now sold. It was so much of a bargain, that the owner says that BMW (franchised dealership?) bought the car and I presume it will now be sold with a mark up of about £4k as an AUC.
                              /// Exdos ///

Comment

Working...
                              X