Dakar Yellow A58 towards Leeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakar Yellow A58 towards Leeds

Dakar yellow S50 looking fantastic in the morning sunshine today around 9am, heading towards Leeds on the A58 through Scarcroft.

(from the boring black 123d that flashed you, heading in the opposite direction)

Love a bit of Dakar
    Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
    ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
    Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Might be the same one that parks up at my work in Wakefield. Only had a brief conversation with the owner and is a very nice example.
    Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
    ///M Badge Refurb available HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
      Dakar yellow S50 looking fantastic in the morning sunshine today around 9am, heading towards Leeds on the A58 through Scarcroft.

(from the boring black 123d that flashed you, heading in the opposite direction)

Love a bit of Dakar
      Tis was me, *** CDX Got her out last week for her MOT and she passed with no advisorys, just clicked 60K now so this morning it was the i8 or the ZM and the Z won...

Comment

Looked spot on!

Are you very local to that area then? I pass an i8 doing a drop off by the pub there most weekday mornings... could it be you?

My MC's just clocked up 67k miles. Would have been out in it early doors myself but the 123d was booked in for new rear tyres this morning.

Comment

Looked spot on!

Are you very local to that area then? I pass an i8 doing a drop off by the pub there most weekday mornings... could it be you?

My MC's just clocked up 67k miles. Would have been out in it early doors myself but the 123d was booked in for new rear tyres this morning.
          Yes i live in Scarcroft,but i don't do a drop off by the pub,but my daily car is a 640d M Sport Coupe in imola red with the same Reg as my user name.

Comment

Looks like a "North Leeds" crew in the making? I live just down the road in the Oakwood/Roundhay area. I feel a local meet coming on!
            2002 Z3M S54 in LSB

Comment

For God's sake... mine was supposed to be the only MC in the hood

They're 10-a-penny these things

Comment

For God's sake... mine was supposed to be the only MC in the hood

They're 10-a-penny these things
                Statistically the North Leeds area has the highest number of Z3MC’s per head of population in the UK (quoted from the www.nationalstatisticbullshit.com). This is hardly surprising as the area also has the highest number of middle aged men experiencing a mid life crisis!!!!
                2002 Z3M S54 in LSB

Comment

Looked spot on!

123d is my daily driver too

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Originally posted by chagac View Post
                    Statistically the North Leeds area has the highest number of Z3MC’s per head of population in the UK (quoted from the www.nationalstatisticbullshit.com). This is hardly surprising as the area also has the highest number of middle aged men experiencing a mid life crisis!!!!

Originally posted by mnbrennan View Post
                    123d is my daily driver too
                    It's been a great car for us. No issues apart from when the entire fuel line, rail and injectors had to be replaced due to metal swarf contamination, from the fuel pump we suspect (£4000 - thank God for extended warranty!) I've still not taken to diesel cars though, as versatile as it is I just find it a bit, well.. meh.

Comment

Dakar yellow S50 looking fantastic in the morning sunshine today

Love a bit of Dakar

You might see me about in my other two Dakar's,I have a 840 Sport individual and a E36 M3 Cab,can't believe iv not seen yours around.? I see a imola around Yeadon.

Comment

A friends has a 123d (in West Yorkshire of all places!), he's had the DPF removed and remap, around 270bhp and 360lb/ft or something. It's quick and for a diesel revs nicely. We had a run together and was very quick, I pulled away which I suppose is still good for the Coupe as the 123d had around 100lb/ft more and not a lot less power, considering the S50 is reputed to be more like 290-300bhp.

Comment

Originally posted by CRA1G View Post
                          You might see me about in my other two Dakar's,I have a 840 Sport individual and a E36 M3 Cab,can't believe iv not seen yours around.? I see a imola around Yeadon.
                          Ahhhhh... it's all falling in to place now. Yeah I've spotted the Dakar 840 Sport on a couple of occasions.

That's a whole lot of yellow!

Comment

Ahhhhh... it's all falling in to place now. Yeah I've spotted the Dakar 840 Sport on a couple of occasions.

That's a whole lot of yellow!

It Certantly is but i love Dakar as do wasps...! I'll keep an eye out for you... this time of the year i try to use all three as much as i can...

Comment

In the Dakar ZMC and Got flashed by a silver one today on the A58 presume "Fat Tony" so are you local.?

Comment

Working...
                              X