FS S50 Estoril M Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS S50 Estoril M Coupe

I think the time has come when I am going to sell my car - only due to lack of use of late.

Its got a FBMW service history and 62,500 miles.

What would you say it's worth?

Paint work was mint last time I looked altho it does need new disks, shocks and a service which I can get done before sale or not? Depends on the price with or without.

I'm the third owner and have had the car since Nov 04 when it was on 19,000.

Send a pm if interested.

Simon.
    Last edited by Broccers; 25-04-2010, 09:13 PM.

Boo.......
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Blame my dog. Chucking him in the back of the estate is so much easier.

Comment

we need some peeeekchas

Click here to email me

Comment

and a little more detail too

Will do a proper advert over the weekend.

No vanos issues will be a good selling point as this was replaced not that many miles ago.

Comment

Another busy weekend and yet to sort this but the best offer I get over 10,000 and it will go very soon.

Pm away.

Comment

Got to be worth well over £10K nearer to £13k i would say.......
              Sytners BMW-Steel Grey S54-Red/Black Leather-Totally Standard.....

Comment

Simon, with a new vanos and that mileage I'd only accept offers over 12750, seriously. If it's all very tidy too (I assume it is), then 13250. Don't gve it away man.

Ex-Dakar MC Owner - Gone But Not Forgotten

Comment

Cheers guys, I won't.

However the figure is there to avoid bids of 7, 8, 9 or 10 as you say it's worth more - so just not to waste anyone's time.

I'll get the car ready for sale in the next few weeks - plate coming off this week.

My more recent pic is this

Click
                  Last edited by Broccers; 18-04-2010, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Comng into show/summer season the market is very good, and you seem in no real rush.

Hold out for offers around 13.5k IMO, the FBMWH is also worth a premium and certainly adds desirability.

Also mention in the ad the new diff bracket etc - all things Id be pleased to hear about if I were in the market.

Best of luck with it mate.

Ex-Dakar MC Owner - Gone But Not Forgotten

Comment

For sure. I'll also pop details of how it was dynoed at 322 bhp on the forums rolling road day a few years ago, the highest standard figure for all S50s and more than every s54 at the event.

Comment

Pic taken today for those that asked.

Again, not found time to do the ad - checked miles tho its actually 62500.

Comment

any interior pics mate? whats the rear welds like? lol

Comment

It's blue and black ... needs a valet before I do those. Wear on drivers bolster is fairly minor but easily dealt with.

Comment

Very nice car and obviously benefits from the respray a couple of years back? Wheels look superb!

Comment

Working...
                              X