• Show
Clear All

• ''

''

No. :)

Comment

''

Comment

its there, its just not at the top of the whole forum, there is still one on each different topic

Comment

I didn't realise anything had changed?? :?

There's a slightly tidier colour scheme on the way, but its being developed alongside this one, so until the switch, we won't be touching this one.

Cheers,

Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil M
            WHY NOT :-x
            See, I am sure the 'evil' emoticon would look so much better if it had a father christmas hat on.
            Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

''

Comment

Originally posted by BEN
                its there, its just not at the top of the whole forum, there is still one on each different topic
                Alright Ben, I can't see the button or link. Think you better do a screen shot in the Jet colour scheme and highlight the 'mark as read' bit for each topic.
                its just above the 1,2,3,4,5,6,next bit!

Comment

Originally posted by BEN
                  Originally posted by BEN
                  Alright Ben, I can't see the button or link. Think you better do a screen shot in the Jet colour scheme and highlight the 'mark as read' bit for each topic.
                  Damn, I've never noticed that before! It doesn't help that the font colour is in grey and as a result it blends in with the background...

Comment

Originally posted by Dare2Fail
                    Originally posted by BEN
                    Originally posted by BEN
                    Damn, I've never noticed that before! It doesn't help that the font colour is in grey and as a result it blends in with the background...
                    all part of the service!

Comment

''

Comment

Thanks Ben ops: , much more helpful than Broccers original response.

Looks like a trip to the optician .
                        Apologies Neil, I forget at times we are here to cater for posters every whim after all we are paid really well for our time.

Comment

''

Comment

Girls, calm down. I'm pretty sure Brockers 'No' comment was made at least partly in jest (hence the x-mas smiley in his comment). There really is no need to get your panties in a knot over it.

Comment

Working...
                            X