Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''

''

CD2 from halfords is pretty good, comes with a cleaner (which is just WD40 really) and a leave on 'detailer'.

The WD40 type stuff gets rid of most of the grease and gunk, but leaves things a bt dull if you don't use the 'detailer'.

Comment

If this was a 'shitter' car that I didn't care about, then I would just cover the leccy parts up and use a jet washer or a steam cleaner.

But I think its just gotta be some 'GUNK' and real elbow grease.

You can also use some tyre dressing on the plastic bits to get them looking good.

RAGS!

Comment

Basically if you are careful you can use a steam cleaner, but you must cover all the real essential electrical parts.
        Those little steam cleaners for the home will probably work well, you know, the ones they say are good for cleaning all that mouldy tile grout.
        You can use either WD40 or duck oil after for putting some lubrication back on to parts that need it, and for the black plastic bits, you need Auto glym bumper care, it works a treat.
        But remember to clean the underside of the bonnet first, then the engine bay. :wink:

Steve.
        2002 phoenix yellow. "V3RY M" lives on, but on another beast.

Comment

back to black works really well on the black plastic bits, easy to use and gets in the the little cracks without leaving loads of white marks

Comment

Working...
          X