• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Brand New* 47" JVC 100hz 1080p LCD TV for sale

Brand New JVC 47" 100Hz LCD TV
    (JVC LT-47DV1BJ)
    FOR SALE

- 47" Widescreen HD LCD TV
    - "Super Slim" screen (small textured bezel and slim depth too)
    - 1080p
    - 100Hz
    - USB 2.0 Media Viewer
    - Clear Motion Drive II
    - DynaPix HD
    - HDMI & SCART inputs
    - Touch sensitive control panel
    - Hand clap control
    - NEW & BOXED (photos are off the web).

Full spec sheet here (PDF)

Retail and online prices online range from £1080 (Digital Direct) through £1299 (SpotOnTV) to £1499 (John Lewis)

Some praising comments from owners in these threads here and here.

This TV is in a 46/47" Supertest of December Issue of What HiFi? (out today). It has received a 4 star rating. Some extracts;

JVC LT-47DV1
    "the JVC is a mighty fine performer, with the Braveheart Bluray revelling in the subtle yet detailed delivery. The subtlety is in the colours, so rather than over blowing the greens of the Scottish Highlands, the JVC reproduces them in realistic, rural colours, and the detail on offer ensures you see all the texture in the tartan kilts and craggy faces".

"It's equally impressive with SD, producing a supremely clean, stable and detailed picture whether you're watching Brokeback Mountain DVD or Top Gear on Freeview".

In the conclusion at the end of the tests it gets an "honourable mention to the JVC which submitted a set that combines unique styling with a performance of real merit."

TV is brand new, fully complete and boxed. This is not a refurb or return, it is brand new.

Looking for £750 ono

Collection and inspection welcome and preferred. Alternatively I can arrange courier delivery. The TV is located just off the J24/J23 M60 near Manchester.
    Last edited by c_w; 14-11-2009, 07:06 PM.

If I look at this later will it be 500 as its gone down 50 since I last looked.

Whats up with it chris, too massive?

Comment

Originally posted by Broccers View Post
      If I look at this later will it be 500 as its gone down 50 since I last looked.

Whats up with it chris, too massive?
      LOL, not quite that big a drop, I dropped it to try and sell!! as I need it out of my dining room (box is big! hehe) but don't want to give it away at £500 hehe seeing as it's worth over a grand from even the cheapest place.

It's not too big no, I'm used to viewing a 46" LCD for past 12months or so so this doesn't look unusually big to me - there's nothing wrong with it - it is a brand new replacement TV for a faulty 46" Toshiba I had but whilst this was being dealt with I managed to source a 2nd hand Toshiba of the same type I had so the JVC is surplus. Have the receipt dated 11/11/09. The small bezel/edge, apart from looking really smart, is unlike bulkier plasma/LCDs which means it's footprint is similar to a 42".
      Last edited by c_w; 14-11-2009, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Damn, shame you are so far away, as i have been thinking of getting a new tv as well!!!
        Black S50

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
          LOL, not quite that big a drop, I dropped it to try and sell!! as I need it out of my dining room (box is big! hehe) but don't want to give it away at £500 hehe seeing as it's worth over a grand from even the cheapest place.

It's not too big no, I'm used to viewing a 46" LCD for past 12months or so so this doesn't look unusually big to me - there's nothing wrong with it - it is a brand new replacement TV for a faulty 46" Toshiba I had but whilst this was being dealt with I managed to source a 2nd hand Toshiba of the same type I had so the JVC is surplus. Have the receipt dated 11/11/09. The small bezel/edge, apart from looking really smart, is unlike bulkier plasma/LCDs which means it's footprint is similar to a 42".
          Too big for me Chris even at 500

Sure it will sell quick.

I've a tosh too can see why you got another.

Comment

Yea I really like the Toshiba I have even if they are a bit fragile (this particular model is the 46ZF355 a super thin bezel on it but was discontinued). I was offered practically any Toshiba in the current range as a replacement but non appeal to me atm and all look a bit ugly to me. I wanted a thin bezel TV so went for the JVC which would look fantastic even switched off LOL.
            Last edited by c_w; 14-11-2009, 10:03 PM.

Comment

TV is now sold stc :)

Comment

Working...
              X