Centre armrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centre armrest

Just received a leather armrest (MK2 apparently) with cup holder from LeatherZ in the USA. Took 5 minutes to fit.

Absolutely delighted with it, well made and looks totally OEM.

Not cheap but worth every penny. Now have "extended leather" so car must be worth a fortune!!!!
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Any photos?
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

I really fancy one of these, how much did you pay? One thing these cars miss is a cup holder

Comment

https://leatherz.com/product/rhdz3armrestbundle.html

Comment

That's essentially it Dave but it has a small well where the "dime holders" are.

Just over £200 all in, please don't tell the wife!!

Ian
          S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

It's quite a big thing then!
            2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Glad you like it, but for me the interior needs less bits inside taking up space! I always find stuff like this gets in the way too, and never feel the need to rest my arm on something.

Comment

What non armrest cupholders are people using?

Comment

I like the idea of this one:

or maybe:

Ooooh the burns if that spilled!

Comment

Originally posted by guido View Post
                    I like the idea of this one:

or maybe:

Ooooh the burns if that spilled!
                    CW wouldn't like those extra bits inside his car!

Comment

Picture of armrest fitted. Just worked out how to upload pictures, need to work on my camera skills next!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
                        CW wouldn't like those extra bits inside his car!
                        Exceptions can be made, especially if they enhance safety.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
                              Picture of armrest fitted. Just worked out how to upload pictures, need to work on my camera skills next!
                              I'm keen on buying one of these, do you find it obstructs the gear change in any way?

Comment

Working...
                              X