• Low miles S54 in the USA

One of the most expensive ever listed,

https://www.exoticcarlist.com/car/501382/

We may (one day) see 100k??
    S54 M Coupe
    D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Looks like a beaut.

I think the there’s a definite possibility the Z3m coupe will break the 100k mark, just a matter of time.

With electric cars becoming more popular, all nice / rare petrol cars will only rise in value. Obviously the pandemic may effect prices in the short term, but at the moment I’m not really seeing it.

Comment

If anything, from what I have seen, the pandemic has helped an increase in values of many marques.

People on furlough with money in their pockets & time on their hands and it seems a common target for that unspent time & money is an extra car...
        ----------------
        David
        1999 M Coupe (S50)
        >>Read my journal here<<
        2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
        2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Interesting point about electric cars too, which I agree with. Many will say internal combustion has had it’s day, but there’s the long term view, opposite view that desirable performance models will be ever more in demand.
          I also wonder if diesel prices will also level off and then rise, as people appreciate the benefits, with prices holding once there are less about. No one really knows, but hopefully no cause for concern or panic selling as the market moves towards electric.
          I think the Uk M coupe prices have fallen quite a bit over the last 12months, that’s why it’s interesting to read about EU and USA prices.
          S54 M Coupe
          D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Working...
          X