Propshaft rubber coupling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propshaft rubber coupling

Does anyone know which part is the correct one on ECP? It comes up with 4 ranging from £26 to £80. All descriptions are roughly the same though?

ECP get the wishbones wrong so I'm a bit loathe to buy from them to be honest.

Thanks guys.

£137 from BMW but non oem part on ebay for £42

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-E36-E4...item3f316b8078

Comment

C3 have been for years!used to be in Bexleyheath...

Comment

I can only see 2 listed, a Q-Drive at £30 and the Lemforder (OEM) at £80. I got 25% discount off mine so it cost about £60.

The Lemforder is a BMW part (the part comes with the BMW part number ground off!).

Part number 651110125.

Use the discount code MOT30 and it knocks 30% off = £56.98!

Comment

£40 seems ok. I'm going to have a closer look though as 55k seems a bit early for it and the explanation from the garage was it clunks a bit when you put it in gear. Yeah TADTS.

Comment

I wouldn't bother fitting a non-OEM part in this situation, espeically when it's available for £16 more (and fitting is a bit lenghty). Even the OE part is common to crack.

It is not likely to stop your clunk IMO. Mine was cracked all over but they still hang together quite well - most of the clunk is from the diff which is common on the whole Z3 range.

Comment

Sorry TADTS = They All Do That Sir. Yup I'm going for the proper bit even with the BMW scrubbed off as it's the least expensive part of the operation. You know the situation. Whilst you're there you may as well..... So I'm bunging in subframe fillers, new exhaust fixings, brake pipes, gear linkage bushings/quick shift haven't decided, and possibly getting the IE adjusters in there earlier than expected as it's all off anyhow.

Comment

Current dealer price for a giubo is around £143 appears febi make the genuine part?

part number 26112226527

BMW ,

febi Bilstien

Comment

Probably - often on rubber parts that are the same, the BMW part number is ground off on the aftermarket supplied part.

Comment

Working...
                  X