• new listing estoril S50

low mileage s50, £16500 33250miles,

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2108252.htm

is it ashman's old car?

Comment

thats what i thought, same colour/miles and BMW reg

Click here to email me

Comment

The Black S54 with 50k miles now looks like a total bargain - £16'500 for an S50 - In his dreams.....
        Sytners BMW-Steel Grey S54-Red/Black Leather-Totally Standard.....

Comment

Originally posted by N7KHO View Post
          £16'500 for an S50 - In his dreams:
          N7KHO, we all know you have a fantastic car in the best possible colour, best possible condition blah blah blah...

And of course we ALL know that it's an S54 which is sooooo superior and advanced vs an inferior, older S50

But seriously, until today I have managed to refrain from replying to similar posts where you not so subtly 'diss' the majority of members cars on here....sorry if I am on my own in thinking like this.

Your obviously very proud and privileged to own a great S54 which most of us don't but your comments won't do the seller any favours!

Good luck to the guy selling the S50, looks a great low milage early example of a future classic! I hope it goes for close to his asking price

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
            N7KHO, we all know you have a fantastic car in the best possible colour, best possible condition blah blah blah...

And of course we ALL know that it's an S54 which is sooooo superior and advanced vs an inferior, older S50

But seriously, until today I have managed to refrain from replying to similar posts where you not so subtly 'diss' the majority of members cars on here....sorry if I am on my own in thinking like this.

Your obviously very proud and privileged to own a great S54 which most of us don't but your comments won't do the seller any favours!

Good luck to the guy selling the S50, looks a great low milage early example of a future classic! I hope it goes for close to his asking price

Indeed - and bear in mind that this car has sold near to this price twice in the last 12 months, so it's hardly overpriced really. Whereas there are quite a few S54s which have been for sale for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
              sorry if I am on my own in thinking like this.
              LOL - no chance, I'm with you - but I've managed not to rise to it until now!! :-)

Someone had to snap sooner or later I'm sure he's just doing it to get a rise - I hope so anyway! Otherwise dinnertime conversation must be a real drag round at his house!

Seriously though, one of the reasons people use forums like this is to gloat about their great cars. Admittedly some (aherm... ^^) take this to the extreme but the only time it really winds me up is when it impacts other people.

Lots of potential buyers probably look at this site and who are we to comment on the asking prices of cars we haven't seen and know nothing about? Having an opinion is one thing, but actively putting people off buying what is probably a perfectly good car is another matter. Anyway, rant over. I must be having a bad day too Chopper!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. N View Post
                Anyway, rant over. I must be having a bad day too Chopper!!
                yeah, if I was a girl it would probably be my time of month!!

Comment

W121 bmw

£16'500 for an S50 - In his dreams.....
                  i dont agree at all!

there are other ones out there priced higher, and you choose to pick on this low mileage example in a desirable specification

even has a number decent plate to go with it

this same car W121BMW was used for the evo 'M Coupe' buyers guide, which the owner doesnt seem to mention for whatever reason?

http://www.evo.co.uk/buying/buyinggu...oupe_2000.html

Click here to email me

Comment

another pic! small, but good

Click here to email me

Comment

yep
                      im agreed here too for all the stuff written on here i cant see there being much difference obviously TC and fly by wire and alledgedly a few bhp
                      id much rather have a good S50 than a poor or mediocre S54

probably why i bought one

its not on par with the differences between an E36 and an E46
                      [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. N View Post
                        LOL - no chance, I'm with you - but I've managed not to rise to it until now!! :-)

Someone had to snap sooner or later I'm sure he's just doing it to get a rise - I hope so anyway! Otherwise dinnertime conversation must be a real drag round at his house!

Seriously though, one of the reasons people use forums like this is to gloat about their great cars. Admittedly some (aherm... ^^) take this to the extreme but the only time it really winds me up is when it impacts other people.

Lots of potential buyers probably look at this site and who are we to comment on the asking prices of cars we haven't seen and know nothing about? Having an opinion is one thing, but actively putting people off buying what is probably a perfectly good car is another matter. Anyway, rant over. I must be having a bad day too Chopper!!

My sincere apologies guys - it would never be my wish to upset fellow MC lovers and enthusiasts who, in the first place - helped me get my beloved MC...just a bit of banter, thats all - between friends. But i do appreciate that it may and obviously has, caught a raw nerve...

We are all very proud of our cars be they S50 or S54 - I am sure a fair price will be tendered for what looks like a Mint example......
                        Sytners BMW-Steel Grey S54-Red/Black Leather-Totally Standard.....

Comment

We are all very proud of our cars be they S50 or S54 - even though the S54 is amazing, and the S50 is really rubbish.

You just can't let it go can you?

Comment

hahahahaha...excellent edit!

Comment

to be fair the S50 is crap.....

Ex 2001 S54
                              New cars:
                              Lotus Carlton
                              350Z

Comment

Working...
                              X