Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello & help requested ;)

Good evening all,

I've been lurking for a while and realised it was time to post. I'm the latest, and proud owner of a Z3M that I believe has had some history on this site, at least has been owned by members here. T850 MDW. I have tried searching for history on her but to no avail, perhaps she was on a private plate? If anyone can help, or knows of this car, I'd be much obliged. I want to collate a 'scrapbook' on her history and the seller told me they had been on this forum as had the previous owner to him.

Anyway, I consider myself a very lucky person to be custodian to a car I have lusted over for 20 years.

Looking forward to chatting!
    Attached Files

Welcome to the forum and congratulations

good looking Coupe

Comment

If you do a vehicle check i.e. HPI or Experian etc you will get details of Reg Plate changes, which might help with tracing some of its history. When Indy did a vehicle inspection for me on my present car 7 years ago (I was working in Nigeria at the time) he did a load of information gathering including MOT history and Experian check.
      Nice looking car, similar coloured wheels to those on my car.
      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
      1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

I have a ton of paperwork with the car, good shout...A5 HYJ was the previous plate, and M3 NVS the plate before. Appears to have spent its life in the London/Surrey area. If anybody recalls those plates on here, I'd be most obliged. ;)

Comment

Looks like this car,

https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18661

Comment

Again looks like this coupe,

https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11420

Comment

My baby girl! Ah Dave P you are a star! Thank you, I don't know how you managed to find that, but very much appreciated. I was slowly going through the gallery...eyeballs are bleeding! Amazing, thanks.

Comment

Well done you got the best colour

Painted door handles are a nice touch first time I have seen them like that

Comment

Its great when you get a result like that, well done Dave for finding the back stories for JPG.

I had a mountain of paperwork passed to me when I bought my present car and I made up an Excel spreadsheet going back to day one with all owner changes (just need two of first of five to complete, think it was a garage demonstrator first), service history, maintenance costs, tyre changes, mileages etc.
                  Total costs over the years are eye watering.
                  Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                  2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                  1986 M635
                  1985 E28 M5
                  1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Try the website cazana, sometimes comes up with past for sale listings

Comment

Now that is a level of diligence I salute ��

Comment

That's really handy, thank you.����

Comment

Working...
                        X